<body>
Thank you EBAY
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 @8:17 AM


Very excited. One of my very good friends had an Ebay account and told me that whenever I would like to order something just let him now and he will order it for me!! I've always wanted to go on Ebay myself but never really got around to making an account or setting myself up for paypal.

So naturally, I got very giddy and was filled with ideas in my head of what to order. I scrolled through pages and pages of Hello Kitty stuff on Ebay and wow ... it's crazy. THERE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HELLO KITTY STUFF!! and ... THEY ARE SO CHEAP TOO!

So I ordered 4 items. A pendant, a necklace, a bracelet and a watch. I can't wait until they come in!!! YAY!! Collection is growing slowly but surely!!

Labels: ,



« Older | Newer »

© 2010 - 2013
Shar P - Wickedful